With seed treatments the fastest growing sector in the crop protection market it is critical that farmers have access to these products and technologies, so as they can boost yields, conserve water and protect biodiversity. Seed treatments represent a way to safeguard our environment whilst increasing yields through enhanced plant emergence,growth and nutrition efficiency.

Saturday 14 July 2012

France and Paris

France, was great to catch up with Jean and look over his farm, had a great home cooked meal, you have no idea how much I want to cook my own meal by this stage of the trip!!
Off to Paris and what a city, thank god for Matt Simmonds who was our tour guide for the day, he showed us the ropes with the subway, we started with two farmers markets which were simply outstanding, produce so fresh and appealing you just wanted to take some home and cook it, really had to laugh at one guy, who after buying a bottle of wine and a baguette turned to his wife and said "OK we've got breakfast let's go" sensational!!
Then it was off to do the touristy thing with visits to the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notradam and the Arc de triumph.

Poor old Richard Weston, I conned him into taking a ride on a thrill ride, it was like being strapped to the end of a blade on a wind turbine that could rotate as well, arguably the most intense ride I have ever been on, which is saying something, he was a little concerned at times and I can't repeat most of what he said to me during the entire ride, what a hoot that was, I'm sure he will forgive me but I don't think he'll do anything I suggest again!!
Then it was back to the airport to head off to Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment